For the Attention of voters!
Polling is being conducted from 8:00am until 20:00 pm.
Upon entering the polling place please present the ID card (in case of IDPs from the occupied territories of Georgia – also an IDP certificate) or a passport of a Georgian citizen to the commission member responsible for regulating a flow of voters. Please also go through the inking verification procedure;
If it is revealed that you have already gone through the inking procedure you will not be entitled to participate in the polling
After inking verification procedure please go to the registration desk and present to the registrar of voters the ID card (in case of IDPs from the occupied territories of Georgia – also an IDP certificate) or a passport of a Georgian citizen.
Please go through the inking procedure
In case of refusal to inking, a voter shall not be entitled to participate in polling
- Please sign in the corresponding box of your surname in the list of voters.
- Please receive the ballot paper approved by the stamp and registrar’s signature.
- In the secret polling booth please mark the number corresponding the desired election subject (in each ballot paper).
- If you are not capable to independently mark the ballot paper you have a right to be accompanied at the polling booth by any person except the commission member, candidate, election subject representative or observer.
If you spoiled the ballot paper please address the Precinct Election Commission Chairperson, submit the spoiled ballot paper and request a new one
- After leaving the ballot booth please receive a special envelope and put the folded ballot paper into the envelope.
- Place the special envelope into the ballot box.
After casting the vote please leave the polling station