Despite the pandemic, the polling process is safe. The polling place is appropriately equipped to halt the further spread of COVID-19.
The polling will be conducted from 8:00 AM until 20:00 PM
While visiting the polling station:
- Please go through the verification of the inking procedure
- Prior to entering the polling place, sanitize your hands with the hand sanitizer
- Present either a National ID or passport of Georgian citizen to the commission member responsible for regulating the flow of the voters and temporarily remove your facemask for identification purposes
- After the inking verification procedure, please, present either a National ID or the passport of Georgian citizen to the registrar and temporarily remove your facemask
- Please go through the inking procedure
- Sign the box with your surname on the list of voters with the pen for individual usage placed at the registrar’s desk
- Use the same pen while filling out the ballot paper/papers
- Receive the sealed and signed ballot paper/papers from the registrar
✓ When inside the secret polling booth , please, circle only sequence number of one election subject in the ballot paper/papers
- After exiting the secret polling booth, please, pick up the special envelope and place the folded ballot paper there
- Place the special envelope inside the ballot box
Leave the used pen inside the special container.
Leave the building upon voting.
While leaving the building, please, utilize the hand sanitizer once more.